Quantcast
Skip to main content
Menu Toggle

Organic & Easy

2 Product Flavors +

Organic Udon Noodles

Fully cooked, our Certified Organic Udon Noodles are perfect for noodle soups, cold noodle salads and stir-fries. An irresistible Asian meal is just minutes away.

Nutritional Information

Nutrition Facts 2 servings per container Serving size 1 pack (170g) Per serving Per container % DV* Calories 250 and 500 Total Fat 0g 0% and 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% and 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g and 0g Cholesterol Omg 0% and Omg 0% Sodium 150mg 7% and 310mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 56g 20% and 112g 41% Dietary Fiber 4g 14% and 8g 29% Total Sugars 1g and 2g Includes Added Sugars 0g 0% and 0g 0% Protein 7g and 14g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% and 0mcg 0% Calcium 20mg 2% and 40mg 4% Iron 1mg 6% and 2mg 10% Potassium 20mg 0% and 40mg 0% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Disclaimer

Nutrition information may be subject to change without notice. Please reference label on packaging for complete product information.

Nutritional Information
  • USDA Organic
  • Vegan

Water, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Lactic Acid.
Contains: Wheat.
Ingredients and special claims may be subject to change without notice. Please see label of product on store shelves for the most current information.

Organic Hokkien Noodles

Delicate in texture and mild in flavor, our Certified Organic Hokkien Noodles are perfect for authentic Asian stir-fries and savory noodle soups. Already fully cooked, it’s easier than ever to enjoy Asian foods at home.

Nutritional Information

Nutrition Facts 2 servings per container Serving size 1 pack (170g) Per serving and Per container % DV* Calories 280 and 560 Total Fat 1g 1% and 2g 3% Saturated Fat 0g 0% and 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g and 0g Cholesterol Omg 0% and Omg 0% Sodium 230mg 10% 470mg 20% Total Carbohydrate 58g 21% and 117g 43% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% and 5g 18% Total Sugars 1g and 3g Includes Added Sugars 0g 0% and 0g 0% Protein 10g and 20g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% and 0mcg 0% Calcium 20mg 2% and 40mg 4% Iron 1mg 6% and 2mg 10% Potassium 30mg 0% and 60mg 2% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Disclaimer

Nutrition information may be subject to change without notice. Please reference label on packaging for complete product information.

Nutritional Information
  • USDA Organic
  • Vegan

Water, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Organic Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid.
Contains: Wheat.
Ingredients and special claims may be subject to change without notice. Please see label of product on store shelves for the most current information.

Sesame Soy Mushroom Miso Soup Bowl

Inspired Eats

Sesame Soy Mushroom Miso Soup Bowl

See Recipe

Sign Up to Receive Exclusive Deals

We occasionally provide deals for our subscribers,
along with product news, recipes and more!

Using Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps to make sushi rolls